Have you thought about your products that compliment your therapies? – Natural raw materials are great but have you stopped to think about the pressure this is placing on the natural environment? With this your responsibility to check the standards and frameworks of the companies, you are purchasing from?
Do you look into the robust sustainability ethic of those companies you are purchasing from? Investing in committed companies that protect the environment, do not cause deforestation, respect human rights and safeguard the safety of workers.
Do your products too have a strong narrative and commitment to traceability. Knowing the origin of the materials. By example
- Managed in compliance with environmental, labour and health and safety laws and regulation.
- Do not contribute towards deforestation or degradation of peatlands or any depth, primary forests or high conservation areas.
- Managed in accordance and respectful of indigenous peoples and local communities rights.
- Are not using toxic chemicals
- Do not use fire to prepare land for replanting and or waste disposal
- Are managed in a manner that protects biodiversity and ecological processes
Do the companies you purchase from visibility show a commitment of working with their suppliers to ensure responsible sourcing of natural raw materials? With an honest and open approach evidencing credible traceability of their supplier chains? Partnered to an active participation initiatives to contribute towards a sustainable and responsible narrative.
We all have a commitment when purchasing, thinking and reflecting to the wider landscape and our contribution to the consequences of poor purchase choice. Our supply chain is at the heart of the challenges we are seeing today. Our approach at Brighton Holistics is to approach purchasing behaviour with an anchored business that has a strong visible policy and standards of frameworks that are flexible enough to have a narrative based on a comprehensive understanding of traceability. Knowing the origin of their materials and understanding of where their natural raw and packaging materials are from.
We are committed to helping our students practice with core values that drive our mission to making a positive impact and footprint in their businesses. – Have you thought about your products that compliment your therapies?