Est. In 2006.


There is no such thing as an International qualification. Each country, and sometimes States within countries, set their own levels for vocational competence. Even an awarding body which has International in their name can still only award qualifications that are recognised within the UK.

Any qualification awarded by a recognised awarding body will, however be recognised by another country to some degree. In order to have a qualification recognised in another country you will usually be required to approach a school or professional association in the country that you are looking to work in and go through a process known as Accredited Prior Learning (APL). This process requires that you show details of the course that you studied as well as further courses you have studied as Continuing Professional Development (CPD) since qualifying. The school / association will then decide what you need to do to meet their national requirements.

error: Content is protected !!